Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Proposal Writing Workshop Today












I have been a busy girl in the last few hours.  There is a grant proposal writing workshop today at our library.  I signed up for it months ago, and today it has finally come to pass.  I think I am going to try to write a proposal to replace the kiln that Nesley destroyed.  I won't be able to replace it through the small claims court process, and I can not afford an attorney to take it to a higher court.  This might be a way, I can replace the kiln, and possibly fund the installation of the ventilation system.  My other option would be to rent the back room from my landlord, and keep the door open on days when the kiln is on.  So much to think about...before attempting to write the proposal.  I feel blessed that we have the Foundation Center grant stations in the library, and knowledgeable librarians to guide us.  Mama kitty is pregnant and I think possibly having kittens as I type.  If she has not had them by the time I get home tonight, I am going to take her to Cat Welfare where she will get the attention she needs.
I may be blogging on the fly tomorrow or not at all depending on what is happening with mama cat.  For those of you who have been following my story about the unneeded hysterectomy and my arrest in order to protect the doctors involved:  I hear today that one of the doctors involved died in the last 2 weeks.  Maybe that counter reverse negativity spell that I wove into my short story has kicked into high gear.  If so, there just might not be anyone left from 11 years ago to hold accountable!  Also,  I was contacted by a law firm yesterday that may handle my upcoming social security back claim.  It appears that social security owes me some back pay from 1990.  If that happens, I would have to give the law firm 1/3rd of the settlement.  I think there might be enough left over after that to move to an art colony or something.  Someplace where the bad guys can't rip me off.  I don't think that is too much to ask for after all the crap I have had to put up with!

No comments: