Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'd Rather Have A V 8












I used my art council prize money to drive to Columbus and file and start the official garnishment process for Lori's unpaid phone bill on Tuesday.  It was a hard decision, but it is not looking like she will take responsibility for her debt unless I make the court enforce the judgement.  I have given her a year, and I have been very nice about it.  I was going to do it earlier, but decided at the last minute that waiting a full year would be for the best.  I will be back at this same court house April 4th to respond to my x landlords outrageous claim.  I invite any and all of you to attend as I am confident that I will not only be able to win the case, but to also overturn the original eviction.  If I win, I will use the money to replace the kiln that the plaintiff destroyed 2 years ago on June 2nd.  Justice is a tedious process, but very necessary for "the little people".  Had I not taken both these women to court, I would have not had a prayer to recover my losses.

No comments: