Sunday, June 2, 2013

Seed Sharing

















The Licking County Library is doing seed sharing this spring.  It is nice to see the old card catalog back in use!  For those of you who have followed this blog since 2007, you might remember that I started a web site called Got Seeds!  It was basically the same idea as the library seed sharing, only mine was in cyberspace.  To my knowledge, it just sits dormant out in cyberspace...no one ever contacted me for any of my seeds, and no one ever offered any either!  I am pleased that seed sharing works on a local level.  The library is closed on Sundays for the summer, so I am blogging this on Saturday.  I am hoping to have lots more jewelry and bead work to show you by Monday morning.  Oh....and if you are local......my landlord is having a gigantic yard sale.  It covers more than one yard, and she tells me she will be open on Sunday.  This is the perfect opportunity to see the inside of the beauty shop if you are curious.

No comments: