Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nearly Completed

 


















If you missed me at the Pearl Ally Farm Market Friday, then you missed seeing my newly created Hopewell Shield.  This piece measures 5 1/4 inches in length, and I hope to use it to obtain a grant in the future.  More on that later, as I don't want to jinx my chances.  I am blogging this entry on Saturday, as this library is closed on Sunday.  Please tag this for Facebook in my behalf if you read it Sunday.  I am not sure how that works....can you put it up on my wall?  This piece could not have happened without the grant from The Ohio Arts Council, and in kind donations from my supportive artist friends and my loyal readership.  Thank you everyone for helping me bring this piece to reality.  I have lots more ideas that I would like to bring forth into reality.  Hopefully, I have demonstrated to you and everyone that is relevant, that given the tools, supplies, and resourses, I can do what I promise.  In this instance, I have created a new artifact.  It is a one of a kind piece, and it probably won't stay that way for long!

No comments: