Monday, June 17, 2013

Kickin Ass And Takin Names

















My greatest worry today is that Syd has not come home from his morning hunt.  I talked to the balliff and court is proceeding as scheduled.  I have two women coming with me that can testify if need be.  It will be hard for me to leave Syd out all day with no shelter...but I wouldn't guess the court would grant me a continuance because of him.  I am reminded that occasionally, I have to ride shotgun with a friend who needs me.  This is a photo of me taken around Barstow California, when Anna Coleman and I went out there in behalf of Ms. Taggert to help her dispute her twin sisters will.  There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my friends, and today I have two wonderful friends riding shotgun with me.  I will be back here Tuesday to report on the trial.  Thank you for being patient with me through this awful process. 
These two women only pretended to be my friend.  I expect both of them in court today, and I am going to do my best to make them accountable for the damage they did to my kiln.  As the saying goes "with friends like that, who needs enemy's".  I look for the plaintiffs attorney to try and suppress this photo.  It is damning!

No comments: