Sunday, June 16, 2013

8th Wonder Of The World











It is no surprise to me that The Great Circle Mound is being considered as the 8th Wonder Of The World.  But really, all the mounds in this area should be included in that proposal, as obviously they were all part of the grand design.  If such an honor is bestowed on my home town, then much will have to change to accommodate the tourism that will surely follow.
Public transportation would need to become top priority instead of just the pretense of it.

I am blogging this on Saturday, as this library is closed on Sunday.  I will be leaving for Columbus and my trial early Monday morning, and I may blog from Columbus.  Keep your fingers crossed for me dearest readership...my feathers are in the Flint Ridge museum gift shop...and if Circle Mound becomes the 8th wonder of the world, they will need locally made artifacts.  At least I would hope they would consider my jewelry and art for the gift shop/museum, instead of outsourcing to China.  There is much work to be done, and I am anxious to get back to it!

No comments: