Thursday, June 27, 2013

Back On Track

I am digging out old photos this week, starting new projects, and beginning to write my next grant.  This is a photo that I should do something with called Daisy Chain.  I minored in photography in college.  I need to catch up on the technology.  A friend of mine wants me to do the photos for his portfolio.  I keep putting him off, as I know there are REAL photographers out there who could do a better job.  Still though, I wonder what all I might be able to do now that the bitch that broke my kiln is out of my head.....well.....almost out of my head!

1 comment:

dsds said...

Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
Photo Booth Rental Detroit MI