Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last Baptist Cult


















It's hard to keep a good woman down!  Here I am under the sign END OF THE WORLD....smiling even:)  This is even before, my quilt got accepted to the show,  or 3rd prize!  Yep....evidence that in spite of the Witches of Granville, Nesley's betrayal, and their attempts at destroying me....here I am.  Stay tuned my pretties....I have lots of stories to tell, and lots of art to make now that the pressure is off....the pressure of the end of the Mayan Calendar, reset pressure, that is.  I am pre posting this blog on Monday of course as I am saving my gas, and saving my feet, and hopefully throwing my enemy off my trail.  My guess, is I will be hearing from a cult member soon after yesterdays blog, but it won't be here at the library.  And yes.....I am going to be slipping in some names to those faces in the photos from yesterday.  The only thing that would delay that would be a check in the mail....enough to leave this county and go somewhere where they are not.....other than that, I don't see any reason not to identify the photo origin, and everyone in it.....maybe some of you know some of the women in the photo.  I should run a contest....wouldn't that be fun?

No comments: