Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thunderbirds And Lightning












I finished two Thunderbird bracelets this morning.  My Native American line is expanding.  These are a set of men and women's copper Thunderbird bracelets for a Native American couple that are celebrating their anniversary.  Happy Anniversary Brenda and David!  There is some evidence that copper aids arthritis.  I hope it is true and that these bracelets help with the pain.  I would need to make one for my hip, my shoulder, and feet.  I can't imagine what I would look like with those areas covered in copper.  Maybe I can make a whole chain mail suit of armors out of copper.  The copper and silver buttons I am making are in the background of this picture...waiting to be soldered this afternoon, or tomorrow morning.

No comments: