Thursday, November 1, 2012

Labyrinth At Denison













They have built a labyrinth at Denison University with grant money!  I can't wait to go see it.  I am thinking that my old labyrinth molds can be dusted off, casting equipment set up, and I have a future marketing project to pursue.  Many of you may know that I was instrumental in helping First Baptist Church make their portable labyrinth.  According to the article in The Newark Advocate this person named Ferre` supervised the project.  They erroneously quoted him as saying "When I came to Granville three years ago, we painted a "portable" labyrinth on canvas for what was then the First Baptist Church.  He may have came to Granville 3 years ago, but we painted that labyrinth for the church over 10 years ago.  And "what was then First Baptist Church"...where did it go.  Where did the original labyrinth that I made for them disappear to if the church has been dissolved?  Maybe I better take a buddy with me when I visit the new labyrinth as there seem to be some discrepancies in the stories.

No comments: