Thursday, November 15, 2012

Old Bitch Warrior Rides again


My sentiments to my opponent 










 
Lyrics to Old Bitch Warrior :
Old Bitch Warrior she sleeps in the grave
People think so, but what they don't know
Is that she roams the streets in the still of the night
Ready to conquer up for the fight
And oh she's not afraid
The steel in her pocket
The ice in her veins
Fingers are calloused
Her nails thick and black
She's made her decision
And there's no turning back
Old Bitch Warrior
A scream in the night
Look over your shoulder
Put on the light
That wind in the shadows
She's with us you pray
Someone will find her
And take her away
She's not afraid
The steel in her pocket
The ice in her veins
Oh she can't be ignored
The building is burning
With a lock on the door
Old Bitch Warrior
She sleeps in the grave
People think so,
But what they don't know
She roams the streets in the still of the night
Ready to conquer
'Till they take her away
She's not afraid
Steel in her pocket
Ice in her veins
Enemies scatter
When she comes around
There's comfort in thoughts of her
Dead in the ground

By the time you read this dearest readership, it should be all over and done with in court.  My opponent has already exhausted her use of continuance, and possibly the Judges patience.  I am composing this on Tuesday an hour before I am supposed to appear for a last minute deposition.  Obviously I am not going as it takes an hour to drive there.  I objected to the deposition and I certainly wish I could see the gloating turned into frowns as I snatch the victory away from them for the 4th time?  Can't remember how many times....they thought they had me, but the universe isn't going to let them off that easy.  If you haven't ever read my short story Powder Finger and Graveyard Dust, it is a good read and composed about these people, how I knew they would act and what is probably going to happen.  If it were a movie, then Old Bitch Warrior would be the theme song!

No comments: