Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pearl Ally Market















The Ohio Arts Council has reserved booth space at the Pearl Market this summer.  I am thinking about taking the opportunity this summer, setting up a booth and demo like I did for Flint Ridge museum/giftshop last May.  I did well that day, even though I had a hard time getting to my booth from my parking space.  I would love to have a few more days like that day! The application form is sent and it is just a matter of having enough inventory to make it worthwhile.  I have not ever been good at just sitting still (vending) for hours on end, but if I could sit there and handcut a few feathers, string a few beads while I am enjoying the ally crowd...well why not?  I haven't decided which days yet.  I will post dates and times, when I know for sure.  Maybe I will see you there?
                                                                   
                    


No comments: