Monday, December 3, 2012

Yes, They Had Me Arrested


















For those of you who have been following this blog for the last week or so, this is a picture of me after my arrest and move from Licking County.  They could not let me be a credible witness to all they were doing in that church (cult), so they had to revise me.  It took them several years to get me into probation and under their control again, but that is another story for another time.

  I like this picture of me because it was my birthday and I was doing what I love to do play and sing for my friends.  I also like the cauldron grill in the background.  In spite of their heinous actions towards me, I am like a cat (the Leo in me) and always land on my feet.  Had I stayed in Licking County I might not be blogging today.  I am so hoping that I can move away from here to someplace that is out of this dangerous cult's reach.  I have not decided where that is just yet.  I will keep you posted.

No comments: