Thursday, July 18, 2013

Repairs Are Calling Me














I accidently published yesterday's blog a day early.  I am taking classes in computer this week, so I can be as smart as everyone else around me:)  Sometimes, I have to repair things, as I can not afford to replace them.  Here is a pair of pants I paint in that has a hole in it....needs a patch.....I don't have a patch.  I am going to use a piece of gray duct tape to hold it till I can get a patch.  Also....my mouth bow.  This is a willow mouth bow made for me by Jerry Beale (back in the day).  I don't play it much.  I was inspired by Buffy Sainte Marie (back in the same day)...I had to have one.  Jerry designed this, and added a hole at the top where the string gets tightened to put a piece of raw hide, bead, and feathers.  Somewhere along the way, I lost the feathers.  No matter though....I got feathers!  Supposedly, we have a duct tape festival here in Ohio.  Maybe one of these days I will get to go to that.

No comments: