Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Been There, Done That, Got The T-Shirt


















The Comfest Logo this year, is almost exactly like the one I created in February.  I must have been tapping into the Akashic Record or something.  I was too busy with legal matters, and grant writing to follow through on the Comfest Logo contest this year.  I didn't lose sight of it...I just couldn't focus on it, and my upcoming court trial.  I worked with the Hopewell Symbol all winter, and recently completed my Hopewell Shield in spite of all the turmoil and torment.
                                                          
Oh Well....there is always next year.  It would certainly be a feather in my cap to see my T-Shirt design on a Comfest T-Shirt in the next few years.  Thank you everyone who made it possible for me to attend Comfest...backwards and forwards in time:)

No comments: