Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More To Learn

There is always more to learn.  This is an award I got for some ceramics show I was in at Vets Memorial a long time ago.  Sometimes I don't bother with a sketch if I have an object such as this little clay pot on my award, to use as a model in a painting.  It occured to me that one of the things missing in my painting Three Sisters In The Pale Moonlight...is water.  I thought about painting in a river, then remembered my rain barrels.  Why not put in a native American type rainbarrel? So I painted one in.  Now, if I could only find a good image of a Buckeye tree....I'll be set. 



post script:  I recently edited my blog list to reflect my recent experiences and interests.  No hard feelings...it is just time to plant some different seeds...to generate a different crop.


No comments: