Saturday, September 1, 2012

Deadlines Coming Up














I am moving right along on the final pieces of the metal quilt replica.  Aunt Sue found a Hershey tin to add to the mix, and I picked up some forest green spray paint in case I can't acquire that color before finishing.  As you can see, I have added more orange, a brighter yellow, a deep purple, lavender, and gun metal grey.  At this point it is unclear as to how close I am to finishing the project.  I have court with my x slumlord in 20 days and I will certainly be concentrating on that as the date gets closer.  Imagine my disgust and surprise when I got a LinkedIn invitation from her in my email this morning!  I forwarded it to her, and her attorney and told them both NEVER to contact me again.  I can't imagine why she did in the first place.  She must have clicked a wrong button or something.   Unfortunately, there wasn't a button to refuse the invitation or I would have.  My blog posts may be sporadic in the next 20 days as I want to make sure I have gas in the car to get to my trial on the 20th, which means I will be walking whenever the weather permits me to do so.  Hopefully this will be the last time I ever have to see her or hear from her again.  I told her once to get out of my light, and maybe after September 20th she will get out of my life as well.

No comments: