Monday, April 2, 2012

Weeping Cherry Tree


There is this gorgeous tree on my street that practically stops me in my tracks each day when I pass it.  I keep wondering if there is such a thing as a weeping cherry bonsai tree?  I will be busy wrapping up and sending my meth head reports this week and contacting folks who will back me up should the cops get befuddled and mislead again.  The weeping cherry tree certainly is a reflection of my soul this week.  I wonder if my sister even sees the beauty of spring this year.  Even death itself is probably beautiful from the other end of a meth pipe I am guessing.  So sad, and such a waste.  My sister is a fantastic photographer that has won several ribbons for her photographs.  Crystal meth has replaced her creative eye though, so it is not likely that she is out snapping shots of this magnificent spring.  If I were not so sad and afraid for my sister I would try to go get numb somehow.  But that is the trade off I guess...would I rather see and experience the beauty and art, or get high and numb and miss it?  Is there a balance?

1 comment:

Crimson Shimmer said...

Hwy Concha! i must say you have a splendid and very colourful blog going here. and ur a musician too, how much more could i relate. I bumped into your blog post during searching for pics on the weeping cherry tree. the one here is divine, shes a beauty. i have a soft spot fro these trees, its such a wonder of nature. and to let u in further on how obsessed i am. i have ordered seeds of many exotic plants, including cherry blossoms and i am growing them into bonsais. so yes, there is such a thing, the seeds are from a bonsai gene. mine are still in the germination process as i live in south africa and its not the greatest climate but i am very adamant about it. nway, im going to rant forever if i dont stop. i will make time to check out the rest, you have an interesting garden blog too i see. thnks for tolerating my word vomit and i'l see you around :)