Saturday, March 22, 2014

got seeds? Updated














Several years ago I designed and launched a website called got seeds?  You can access it from the right hand column of this blog along with other websites I have made.  Yola.com offers 5 free websites and as a beginner this was the best option for me at the time.  The original (got seeds?) was a colossal failure, because it was an online seed exchange.  Our local library has offered a localized seed, sprout sharing program which I wholeheartedly endorse.  Rather than drop my website, I decided to update the old one.
The Livingston Seed Company (I have blogged about them in the past) donated the seeds to the library.  I snagged a few packs of seeds and made this little bird house for their display.  Please check out my website (got seeds?), and please by all means go to the library and use this wonderful service!

No comments: