Monday, March 3, 2014

Five Days Out














I am five days away from my Saturday Exhibition.  I have been busy contacting my friends and acquaintances to help me celebrate my art next Saturday March 8th the 2014 VSA Exhibition and Tour of Ohio with my painting Everything's Peachy.  Everything's Peachy was created out of donated acrylic paint and a canvas I scavenged out of a CCAD dumpster.  So in a way, like last years metal quilt, this work is also 100% recycled materials.  I am looking forward to Saturday, and I figure have invited nearly 30 people altogether.  Please consider attending this event dear readership.  In the absense of my indifferent family, I am hoping to at least feel like I have a supportive group of friends.  I wouldn't have made it as far as I have if it had not been for supportive friends!

Simply Living Inspired Painting with Environmental Message Concha Castaneda's <conchacastaneda@hotmail.com>painting (Everything's Peachy) was selected for a statewide exhibition and tour of Ohio. The VSA 2014 Exhibtion and Tour begins March 8th at the Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave, 43082. Visitors can vote for the People's Choice award so if you go please consider a vote for Concha's painting. View her painting here. You can also check out her blog <http://conchacastaneda.blogspot.com/>

No comments: