Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blogging From Home


















It has been a long time coming, but as of today, I will be posting my blogs from home.  When I left my sisters house two winters ago, HughsNet was to follow me.  That is what my agreement with them promised initially, otherwise I would not have signed on.  But alas, with many of these type of things, the customer service people promise things that are not necessarily true.  I ended up in a class action lawsuit against HughsNet, and it has taken awhile for all that was involved to shake loose.  Today, I spent mostly freeing up disc space.  This computer is in better shape as of today than it has been since 2010 when I put my partners music files onto the hard drive.  I did not want to lose 8 years of music when I split up from that relationship.  Since then, that music has taken up almost 1/2 of my disc space.  I look forward to posting from here, although I will miss socializing with my librarians. 

No comments: