Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ohio Eighth Annual Online Visual Artist Registry



















With a day left till my deadline, I was finally able to access the site and submit my metal quilt to the upcoming art show.  I have seen this show that is at the Columbus Library several years ago.  It is impressive, and if you haven't visited the Ohio Online Visual Artist Registry, that too, is impressive.  If you are an Ohio artist, you should register and submit your art.  Who knows what could happen.  The Quilt Of Elizabeth Brim has been submitted for the Registry show.  There is prize money.  I sure could use that.  I am working hard, learnings lots, and content with my projects.  I am still looking for the opportunity to move back to Columbus where there are more options and opportunities for artists...and I miss my drum sisters.

No comments: