Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last Days Of Summer







 



















Syd the cat is enjoying his "outside" (he knows that word)!  He didn't stay outside much last summer as he was still too traumatized by 3 moves and all the upheaval.  I have a hard time getting him to come in at night this year.  Sometimes, I have to go get him and carry him in.  It is 91 out today, and I am guessing he is under the shade tree somewhere.  I am writing this post on Tuesday, in case I decide to stay home Wednesday and work on knife projects.  If I work at home, I check on him throughout the day.  I like hanging out with him.  If I were a little younger, I'd climb that tree with him.  I used to climb trees often.  I'd say my tree climbing days ended in 2002 after my home invasion and subsequent beatings.

No comments: