Monday, March 28, 2011

My New Feral Friend






This guy showed up a few days ago. I think he was left behind in a foreclosure or eviction situation. He has burrs and my semi feral cats run him off from the food bowl. I would like to catch him and remove the burrs but he doesn't trust me yet. I am still working on raising money for Stubby the cat. I don't know how many cats I am feeding every day. But I will continue as long as I am able. I have a knack with them. The donate button is at the top right of this blog. Thank you Frijolito farm for setting up the account for Stubby. If I raise enough money for Stubby the cat's tooth extraction, then I will work on raising money for Frontline. I will need lots of doses. I am also trying to procure some basic grooming tools. I want to start grooming my semi feral cats and treating their ear mites.

No comments: