Saturday, March 19, 2011

My New Broom






















Aunt Sue (Sue's News) brought me a new broom last night. I have been looking for a USA made broom since I moved here last year. For those of you who know me well, know that for the last 3 years I have been raising my consiousness about the problem of outsourcing our products and jobs overseas. That consiousness has been expensive in that I know I can not do anything about it from a political standpoint. Most people just bitch about the problem. But I know in order to really understand the gist of it I have to consicously and deliverately replace everythiing I use that is made overseas with products made right here in America. It has been very difficult, but very enlightening. Aunt Sue chose a beautiful red handled Libman 100% natural broomcorn that is wire wound. It is a family company out of Arcola IL It matches the bright colors of my Fiesta. I feel like Harry Potter felt when he got his Nimbus 2000!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: