Friday, November 15, 2013

Anxious To Meet Her













I learned this morning that Grandmother Crandell is anxious to meet me.  I have been a fan of hers since her arrest June 26th 2002 when she was heckled and harrassed, then removed from the Octagon Mound.  It is my understanding that it was the 10th hole on the golf course where Grandmother was praying and resting when she was expelled from the area.  I may have even heard that she threw her cane at the arresting officers.
Hopefully Grandmother will like my new artifacts that I have been creating for over 30 years....much longer than I have known of my own Native American linage.
These mounds are sacred, and only open to the public 4 days a year as the Historical Society has leased the property to the country club golf course.
I want to know all about her.  Stay tuned dear readership.  I will have much to report.

No comments: