Friday, February 1, 2013

Desperate Housewives












February 2nd promises to be a snow storm day.  It is also a witches holiday.  I am blogging this a day early, as I won't drive my truck tomorrow if it is icy.  Piper says there is a snowstorm on the way.  But no matter.  I will be watching Desperate Housewives, and other DVD's from the library.  I love Desperate Housewives, True Blood, and Mad Men these days, as well as anything Tarantino.  I could watch these series over and over, and pick up things I missed the first time around.  I will be preparing to take the pedophile to court on the 28th...not for pedophilia of course, but for being a deadbeat landlord and busting my kiln.  What a dumb ass!  If she wanted to keep her tax fraud secret, or her pedophilia for that matter, then she should never have jerked my chain (remind self not to jerk Concha's chain).  May we all get what is coming to us backwards and forwards in time So Mote It Be.

No comments: