Monday, August 4, 2014

Appointment In Columbus













I am coming to Columbus today to get my vision checked and get new glasses.  It looks to be pretty day, and I am hoping to hook up with a friend for coffee afterwards as my pupil (I only have one eye) will be dilated and I won't be able to drive home for awhile.  Every time I go to Columbus I feel compelled to look for an apartment.  As I get older, my medical needs become paramount to my well being.  There is no competition to the medical system in Licking County, so I need to seek treatment where there is competitive medicine.  I feel like I get top notch treatment in Columbus.  As you might remember if you have been reading this blog for a while, I am not living in Newark by choice.  I am always looking for a way back to the City that I love....until then by gum, I will use Columbus medical facilities in preparation for the day I can return to cow town:)

No comments: