Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Trick Is














I don't have an exact count of how many knives I am putting together this month.  It increases almost daily.  I found two that were lost, a friend who is not feeling well sent me some more, and I had 9 I was already working on.  The trick will be to try and best my first one.  I still get a lot of compliments on this knife.  My second knife, is out there, and I have not received any feedback for it.  I need a picture of it for my documentation.  So many moves have put these projects on the shelf, and have buried my existing pictures.  I am still unpacking from a move I made 18 years ago....so I am still finding stuff, that I had planned on using and finishing.  There is a good possibility that I will be in Columbus either today (Tues) or tomorrow.  I am gathering materials to finish my projects, and hopefully visiting with some friends I haven't seen in a while.

No comments: