Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Devil Is In The Details














I went back to the Sparta after closing the other day to snap some shots of the statue, outside table, and the little tree.  I want these in the painting, and they are not visible in the photos I already have.  It sucks that I still can't seem to get the hang of this camera.  Somehow, I am stuck on a setting for black and white!  I will go back sometime today and try to get this in color.  In the meantime, I took a commission on a knife at my reception.  It isn't official yet, but it is time to start gathering all that I need to do that project...while finishing up the art that is begging to be finished.  There is still much to be done in the grant writing department, but without pictures (great ones) my efforts are futile.

No comments: