Friday, August 3, 2012

Cauldron Of Tins











Thanks to everyone who contributed to the metal quilt colored tins.  I think I have plenty of tins to cut up for now and running out of space to store all them.  I still need gray, brown, and purple.  As you can see by the picture, I have a nice lavender...which brings up a good point.  In the absence of a true deep purple, the lavender tea can will do just fine.  After I get all the primary and secondary colors going, I will be looking for the different hues and tones.  A turquoise would be spectacular, lime green, robin egg blue (the sky is the limit).  I have decided on 35 squares for the total with the final one being my signature and date.  I should be half way there by next weekend.  Thank you both Debbie's, Aunt Sue, Gail, Eve, Hapi, and Louise for all your collaborations and support.  This has been great fun.

No comments: