Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Blog












Sometime in the next few weeks I will be launching a new line of jewelry that focuses on my Native American ancestry.  This is at the suggestion of my friend Eve who has a knack for marketing ideas.  You can see that I have sprinkled in jewelry with a Native American twist all along from this photo that I took almost 3 years ago when I was living on Deming Ave. with Lori.  Perhaps I can get the Ohio Arts Council to give me a grant so that I can hire a photographer to take post card quality pictures of my recent and former work.  There has been little time to write grants and such as I have been moving (3 times since my last grant), and concentrating on other art.  I like to think that after all I have been through in the last year that I can concentrate fully on my art.  I am composing this on Saturday to be posted on Sunday as the library is closed on Sunday.  Hopefully, I will get back here to post a more complete photo of the quilt Monday.

No comments: