Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lost USB Cable











I left my USB camera cable in the library computer on Tuesday...so I am unable to show you the most recent picture of the quilt project.  I have finished a 4/6, and will continue to complete a 5/7.  All colors plus brown, grey, black and white are represented.  I try to be careful about things like that (remembering to take my cable), but I just must have been too tired on Tuesday.  No sign of it in the lost and found either!  No worries dear reader, I earned a few dollars doing surveys (MySurvey.com) and so I was able to purchase one of these with my earnings on eBay today with paypal money.  I can't wait to show you what it looks like (the quilt).  The cable is coming from Hong Kong though, so it may be a few days before I can post a photo depending on how fast the shipping goes.  I will be setting up a picasa slide show for you to view the whole process and progress of this project.  It is all on a flash drive except for the most recent photo.  I also put all my "legal" pictures on flash drive so that if and when I go to court, I can show the judge what all I had to contend with at the Paul Drive rental.

No comments: