Saturday, August 11, 2012

Seven And Eleven
















As of today I have 11 completed bow tie quilt squares mounted on my bulletin board, and 7 on the bench ready to finish.  This hazel colored recipe box will make a nice bow tie and background square when I take it apart this afternoon and slice it up.  Hopefully by Monday's blog, all these will be assembled and I can begin arranging them in their final order to be mounted on their permanent piece of plexiglass.  I will be spray painting a chocolate brown this afternoon that should be dry by Sunday.  I still would love to find a deep purple and a drab olive before I finish.  Heck...the odd lots probably has drab olive spray paint that I could use to make a bow tie and square.  I doubt that they have the perfect purple though.

No comments: