Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bulletin Board Arangement












When I get a quilt square finished I hang it on the bulletin board above my workbench.  You can see from this photo that I have red touching red which is not desireable.  I am also going to try to stagger texture as well as color if I can.  Being able to move the squares around as I create more is important to the final project.  I am writing this blog ahead of time on Monday afternoon as I may not be able to make it back to this library till Wednesday morning.  I should have a picture of 8 completed quilt squares to post by then.  Thank you Gail and Aunt Sue for helping me out with this project and for getting me hooked up to the Internet again.  For those of you who do not know Gail and Aunt Sue, see their blogs on my blog list.

No comments: