Thursday, May 19, 2011

Got Rain 2011













I have been busy sprucing up the place this spring. I have matching rain barrels this year. For those of you who have followed this blog, you may not know that I have a budding rain barrel business. Lori and I started this 3 years ago and managed to get a pretty good system going. My neighbor at Frijolito Farm thinks the time might be ripe to advertise, and try to capitalize on all this rain and the downsized economy. More and more folks are doing backyard gardening to try to shore up their home budgets. Backyard gardens require lots of watering. For now mother nature is providing that, but I expect drought to be the next phase. Water can be very expensive. So consider installing a couple rain barrels if your gutter system is flowing as it should be. And consider purchasing them from me of course. I deliver to the Columbus area.

No comments: