Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Garlic From Seed


Recently I was given some heirloom garlic seeds. I have not been able to find out anything worth while on the internet about planting garlic from seed. There are plenty of internet hits, but most sites scold you for trying and don't bother to follow through with any information on how to grow it. Instead, they skip merrily on to how you cultivate from garlic bulbs and cloves. I kid you not, search it for yourself. The internet hits take you to sites that professes to tell you, only to drop the ball completely. I guess I will just rely on my common sense and stop wasting my time with the internet on this subject. I am finding that the internet is not the solution to every problem, particularly things having to do with nature. The beautiful flower pot in this picture is vintage California pottery from a local thrift store.

No comments: