Sunday, May 25, 2008

2 Vintage cameras and a Harley Davidson letter opener

Here are some vintage items I have for sale on eBay right now. The Harley Davidson letter opener which is more like a dagger than it is a letter opener.
And these vintage cameras. 1) a Cintex Candid camera. 2) a Kodac box camera. Both cameras are in working order. The problem with either of them would be finding film. Here is my link. Click on my username to take you to My(eBay) World. In the left column you will see some of my listings. In order to see everything I am auctioning you would click on any of my auctions and then the view sellers other items button. I will be selling many more vintage and collectible items in the weeks ahead as I am helping to liquidate a friends mothers estate. Keep checking back.

skymetalsmith ( 317Feedback score is 100 to 499) Member is ID VerifiedAbout MeTop 5000 Reviewer




Blogroll Me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: