Saturday, May 24, 2008

Book Review and website

I spent the better part of yesterday reviewing and writing about Mathew Savinar's book THE OIL AGE IS OVER for eBay. I was astonished that no one had reviewed this book as the subject matter is on all of our minds. I also wrote a guide containing 10 things to do to prepare for the oil crisis (and inevitable economic crash). Mathew does not address the subject of preparedness much in the his book, but his website covers all the bases. I have earned the status of top 5000 reviewer on eBay. But in actuality my rank is in the 3900s. If you have time to read my reviews and guides please do, and vote on them. You can access my eBay reviews by clicking on the pencil icon in this eBay link.

skymetalsmith ( 317Feedback score is 100 to 499) Member is ID VerifiedAbout MeTop 5000 Reviewer

You can access my auctions by clicking on my username or my me icon (above) before the pencil icon. The link to my website is also at the bottom of this blog page. You can access Matt's website through my archives to the right of this page or the link at the bottom of todays blog.


note: I noticed that no one on eBay is selling a copy of Mathews book at this time. But you can get a copy from from Mathew's web site http:lifeaftertheoilcrash.net.


Blogroll Me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: