Sunday, May 11, 2008

3 Radios For Sale

Here are Three Radios For Sale on Ebay. I tried selling them several months ago in a lot and there was much interest. So I decided to try selling them separate this time as perhaps people are looking for just one radio. I have not been able to download pictures on Ebay for several weeks...but I can download pictures to blog for blogger. The Ross 10 Transistor is an AM FM Vintage with Leather case and unopened (unused) ear phone. This radio works with a 9 volt battery. The leather case is in excellent condition. It has a telescopic antenna that can be fed through the leather case when radio is in use. I tested this radio this morning and it works great. Somebody is gonna like this little compact vintage collectable. It measures just 6 inches long by 3 1/2 inches wide.
The second radio is an Admiral 6 Transistor Radio that features an antenna that flips out from the handle. It require 8 size C batteries with complex instructions about flipping the batteries over when a mercury battery is used! I have no doubt that this radio will also work as it has been kept in excellent condition. I do not have any C cell batteries mercury or otherwise to try it out though so I will leave that up to the lucky bidder. All three of these radios have been well taken care of so I imagine someone will be happy to add this beauty to their collection.
The third radio is a Weather One Receiver. It only broadcasts weather forecasts continuously from the National Weather Service. You won't be able to hear any rock and roll on this little radio. It takes a 9 volt battery and is also working. It is waterproof, compact and designed for rugged use. It measures just 4 1/2 inches by 3 inches. The antenna cleverly is designed to fit tightly into the case when not in use. I probably will not be able to download a picture on this radio on Ebay today but I wish to sell it. So hopefully Radio Lovers from Ebay will check out this blog.

I keep wondering if Radios will work if our country experiences a total economic collapse. Certainly in a peak oil crisis having a working radio could be a matter of survival. If the power grid is down for weeks at a time battery operated radios may come into play. I will be shopping around myself for the perfect radio in the meantime. To see my ebay auctions for these radios go to my contact page on my website http://conchacastaneda.synthasite.com/ Happy bidding.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: