Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Syd Goes Shabby Chic


















Syd is happily in his outside this morning as I write.  He was not happy yesterday, and kept going to the other door in hopes that somehow, it would take him to a more acceptable outside environment.  We are getting ready to paint.  He reminds me in this photo that black cats go with any color of the rainbow, as he poses in front of the vintage and collectable fiestaware.  I have several pieces of vintage Fiesta up for auction on eBay this month.  Please check out my auctions when you have time.  It was like pulling teeth to get them up and running.  I anticipate that it will be easier to post after Saturday when we get our new refurbished Gateway computer.  Since the Gateway is black, should Syd decide to pose on top of it, he may become invisible:)

No comments: