Thursday, June 7, 2012

Feather Necklace On Ebay










I have finally gotten it together to be able to list my feathers on eBay from the local library.  I sold 7 feathers last month to the Flint Ridge Gift Shop and need to sell more if I am to ever recover from the debt I incurred from my 3 moves last year.  If you shop on eBay this would be item # 330745510003.  I am busy in the workshop this week and preparing for the upcoming drum concert this Sunday in Columbus.  I hope to get back here and blog the event as I find out more.  At this point I only know we are playing at a church on Maynard Avenue Sunday morning at 9:45 am.  There can't be that many churches on Maynard, so I know I will be able to find it.  I hope to see some of you there dear readership.  And if you have a little time, check out my eBay auction.  I am very proud to finally be able to put Native American in the title.  Much of the Native American jewelry in the world is made in China.  I have never been so proud to be an American!

No comments: