Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favorite Places Favorite Things


I am traveling to Columbus today to pay for my storage unit and get things out for my workshop.  Columbus is one of my favorite places.  I will visit my old haunts and get some food they don't have around here.  I will visit the library and Uncle Sam's Pawn Shop.  I have commissions for 3 feathers so far and I need to get cracking!  Things will go alot smoother after I get my Foredom hand piece and drill press.  Thankfully I was able to get these tools out of harms way and can repair the water damage to them.  The Foredom set is the "Cadillac" of dremel tools (dental tool) and I have been having to improvise without it.  I don't mind improv mind you,  I just miss having the perfect tool for the job.  I will be able to finish all my feathers much quicker and efficiently because of this short trip today.

No comments: