Thursday, August 4, 2011

That's More Like It

.











 I am happy to report that I finally got some nice looking tomatoes yesterday.  Maybe the dry rot was just a passing phase.  I am also happy to report that I have 15 followers to this blog as of today.  Welcome Kim!  Nothing makes me more happy than to wake up, sign in, and see that some new person has taken the time to subscribe to my blog.  I have been busy searching for my new home this summer, so I haven't been able to attend to my writing as much as I would like.  I made a little money this spring by submitting some writing to the yahoo network.  I get paid for that writing whenever someone reads the articles.  It is only a couple cents a hit, but it all adds up.  I consider this blog to be "priming the pump".  And yes that is a Fiesta bowl in the picture.  Sunflower is the official name I believe.  You can buy anything on Amazon!

No comments: