Monday, August 23, 2010

Pain


Blogroll Me!
Moving is a lot of hard work. I am in pain at night these days and am finding that it is most difficult to get up and down stairs. Thankfully once this move is finished I will be able to manage the amount of time I have to spend in the middle of the night trying to get from the bedroom to the bathroom to bed again. There doesn't seem to be anything my doctor can do for my arthritis. His best solution for me is to order x rays every time I visit him. I would love to see health care reform in this country. I would love to have a real doctor that would help me address my pain issues. Sadly, I fear that our medical system has been and continues to be a financial bubble. I know it must be inaccessible to me, otherwise something could be done to keep me out of a wheelchair! Too many folks out there that end up losing their homes and jobs because medical care is so expensive that whole life savings and property's have to be put on the market to care for a loved one! Democrats do not want to have to leave their kids inheritance to the medical system. I am not sure what's up with the Republicans. Maybe they just haven't had enough pain!

No comments: