Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cat Farm


Blogroll Me!
As I am moving this week I am seeing a lot of cativity (cat activity) around my residence. The person who lived in my place before me apparently had cats all over the place...even locked in cages in the basement. Of course she left some behind when she moved. This is not a picture from my new place. I haven't had time to snap any photos as I am packing, moving, and painting. This is a picture of a cat rescue farm called Caboodle Ranch
I have only seen 5 stray cats so far. They are coming out of the woods, and I suspect that some of my neighbors are feeding them off and on. I know I can not take on the responsibility of these sweet cats. Perhaps some of my readership is ready to give some lucky cat a nice new home. I will try to snap some pictures of the cats who seem to live in my yard. Contact me. I am flying by the seat of my pants.

No comments: