Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthday Present No#1


Blogroll Me!One of my favorite Birthday Gifts this year is this camouflaged duct tape wallet to compliment my 5 1/2 year old black leather wallet that I got for Christmas from my partner. I get really attached to things. Rather than discard my old wallet, I will keep some money and loyalty cards in and the black one as a decoy with only a token amount of money inside. I will keep the bulk of my money hidden safely in my new camo wallet in an undisclosed location. FerFal (Surviving Argentina) describes having a decoy safe in your house with a second safe that has the important papers and the real loot.
There is a Duct Tape Festival in Avon Ohio that I am planning to attend next time around.

1 comment:

Sue's News said...

OMG, THE KING OF DUCT TAPE (Gerald) and I must go to the festival next year!

I love purses BUT I hate to carry one (I can't figure that out). My "safe" is my bra!

At our other house we had a safe but I could never operate the combination. The tenant called and asked if they could use it and I gave them the combination and the wife said she had the same problem. It must be a male/female thing or a safecracker thing!