Monday, February 24, 2014

Writing Grants And Filing For Entitlements This Week














There has been much favorible comments on my seed packet birdhouse that I donated to our library.  Our local library has a seed sharing program that may be the first in Ohio.  I spent some time linking them up to Simply Living and Deep Green Resistance two groups that I highly endorse with my energy since I can not support them financially.  This week I am back at the grant writing station looking for matching dollars, in kind donations, and I am offsetting that whole process with applying for my entitlements.  I love writing grants, and I hate applying for entitlements.  Hopefully, some funding will shake loose one of these days so I can get the art supplies I need to finish up old projects and start new ones.

No comments: