Monday, February 10, 2014

Could The Sparta Builders Be Masons?







The progress on my Sparta painting is not yet documented. Each time I drive by there, I see something new such as the 1st story windows that are now painted with ads for free range eggs, and gormet coffee. Lately though, my intuition is nudging me that something about the building seems masonic. It is just a hunch, but of course I will try to find out before the painting is completed. Certainly, it is well built, and the location is at the heart of municiple happenings here in Newark. I wouldn't be surprised if there is not a tunnel underneath the Sparta that hooks into the tunnels under the nearby courthouse buildings and the law library that the public can only access with special permission. Wouldn't it be funny, it the whole reason they don't want the public in the law library is that it is hooked into an intricate tunnel system that the masons build in the late 1800's.
I have been in the tunnel underneath the courthouse and saw the blueprints of such tunnels as well. It is not hard for me to imagine that these tunnels exist under each and every city in America.  I appologize for the errors in this post.  Something screwey is happening with blogger today, from this library computer making it impossible for me to correct anything without the whole paragraph being deleted.  This happens a few times a week....everything I write is automatically underlined, and I can not edit my writing!  Very frustrating, but I trust my readership will be able to read between the lines, and maybe one of these days I can come back and edit the post and say what I am trying to say..."if the whole reason they don't want the public in the law library is that it is hooked into an intricate tunnel system that the masons built in the late 1800's is what I was trying to write.
You have to be a mason to be a judge or a lawyer here in Newark.  It would only stand to reason that they would try to protect themselves by using a tunnel system...even in modern times!








No comments: