Friday, February 7, 2014

Social Security Benefits dating back to 1980















I am preparing for my upcoming meeting about my back Social Security benefits.  It is too bad I couldn't get a lawyer last time, but hey...the up side of it is that that money is still there for me.  Of course they are not just going to give it to me, I have to jump through all the hoops.  I confess, I have known for a few years that I am eligible for more than I settled for in 1990...the problem was always timing and not being able to get a hold of my own medical records.  For those of you who believe that "everyone" is entitled to their own medical records, you are wrong about that.  Some of us are not entitled to them, nor are we given an explanation as to why.
You can bet that the Eugenic doctors that tried to route me into an unneeded hysterectomy in 1997/8 have a copy!  The Eugenic movement went underground in this country in the 1940's.  Even though it is illegal, the movement is alive and well.
Maybe someday our government will declassify the documentation of the Nazi "scientists' given new identity, bank accounts in the name of "rocket science".  There is no telling how many folks like me have suffered at their hands without the protection of the government.  You can bet me not having access to my own medical history has everything to do with protecting those murderous bastards.  The good news is, most of them are dead.  The bad news is "ironically" they were allowed to breed.  Had I been in charge of letting them into this country given their war crimes, I would have let them come here under the conditions of sterilizing them first!  That would make me damn near as bad as they are...but I bet none of their Nazi asses were a decendant of the Powhatan tribe.
Aside from using the records that I can't get a hold of to blackmail the system into giving me more benifits, I don't know what to do.  Maybe something will shake loose.
Oh....and I am working on two knives this week.  This is an old picture, and I don't have a picture of the Eugenic doctors in my county who have most probably harvested organs, while pretending to help the poor.  Hell isn't hot enough.

No comments: